Hi there. I recently posted on here about ssl and storage linking. I’m having a very odd issue now. I started listening to this album and the first song will stop playing at
4:20 instead of
4:34. None of the other songs will do this on the album. No other songs that I know of will do this on my funkwhale instance.
Here are the steps I’ve taken to try to figure this out. None of them worked:
NOTE: I always run my music through Musicbrainz Picard before uploading through the web interface.
- Checked if the file played okay on my local pc (this works!).
- Tried re-uploading the song on funkwhale.
- Downloaded the song from my music from 7digital, then re-uploaded without using Picard.
- Removed the empty dirs in my storage mount location. Then deleted my library. Downloaded the entire album through 7digital. Ran the album through Picard (somehow this resulted in a different format from the last time I used Picard…?) and uploaded to funkwhale.
- Deleted all of the dirs for where my music is stored. Stopped & removed the docker container. Re-created the superuser, ran album through Picard, re-uploaded.
- Restarted the server.
A bit lost here. I’d like to help in whatever way I can. I’ve checked the console logs and the Network tab on Dev Tools (Firefox) and I’m not seeing anything weird. I am getting an
Operation failed when I scrub through songs, but that happens for any song. No logs pop up when the song in question stops.