So, yesterday I’ve done everything I wanted to:
- Setup a calendar for my typical week of work. You can access it here: https://mx.eliotberriot.com/SOGo/dav/public/[email protected]/Calendar/43-5C050080-1-4DD22F00.ics if you’re interested
- Lots of paperwork
- Continue the work on Licenses. I’ve got pretty much everything done, what’s remaining is:
- Support more licenses (especially older version of CC licences, and less known licenses
- Display license information on track page, on the front-end
- Fixed broken HTTPS certificate on the blog
Today, I plan to finish the licenses feature and start doing some research about setting up a non-profit for Funkwhale. If I have time remaining, I’ll probably start working on the moderation tools.